Wednesday, October 3, 2007

The Wave op#3


#1. Some clues I found are that people were cutting class to come to his class. Also everyone wants to join now. I think this is a bad thing because they're going to have more power and it may be uncontrollable.

#2. The line that stood out to me was, "Be seated, Mr. Ross ordered, and instantly the class sat. (pg.60, The Wave). This line really stood out to me because it shows that Mr. Ross has control of the class. It makes me think that his class will do whatever Mr. Ross wants them to do.

#3. What do you think Mr. Ross will do with the kids in The Wave, now that he has complete control? Why?

4 comments:

dp said...

#2. I liked this line too. It's scary that he has so much power. I hink that you made a really good observation about it.
#3. I think that mr. Ross will continue the experiment, because he's really wraped up in it.

Carly F. said...

#2 I loved that coomment. It jolted me for some reason when I read it. nice one.
#3 I agree with Daneille. He is getting really involed and I can't wait to see his next move!

Gabriel K said...

#2 I agree with your interpretation of that quote because I think that Mr. Ross really does have complete controll of his class.

#3 I think that he will keep his experiment going because he wants to show what Nazi Germany was like.

JohnA95 said...

#2 I agree with you and everyone else that Mr. Ross DOES have alot of power over his class.

#3 I dont really know what he will do next. But he kind of went too far with this experiment.