
Title: MONSTER
Author: Walter Dean Myers
Total Pages This Week: 78
Date: week of 4/7/08
Pages 76-156
#1 If I could give advice to one character in the book, I would give it to Steve Harmon (main character). What I would tell him is to relax, but where he is at, it probably is hard to. He also needs to speak up and tell his side of the story truthfully. That way he can convince others that he is not guilty. He thinks somewhat pessimistic, so I would tell him to think of the good stuff going on.
#2 I wouldn't really want any of the characters in this book to be my friends, because almost all of them are in jail. Since this book/screenplay is about a boys life in jail, he shows how people behave while they are there. Also everybody in jail is in there for a reason which is they probably have committed a crime. Other characters such as the judge and the members of the jury are good people, but I probably couldn't get the hang of hanging out with someone like them.
#3 If you were in the same position as Steve Harmon and you wanted to remember the experience by writing what's going on, would you do it the same way Steve did? Why or why not.
Friday, April 11, 2008
Op#2 MONSTER
Posted by
Ben H
at
3:18 PM
Labels:
Class Asignments,
Independant Reading,
Response
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
#3 yes I would because it is easy to remember the things that happened. Also he isn't getting made fun of for doing it so it doesn't matter.
#3 I would because I would know exactly which person said what. Also because I would know what other people said. Also because it is easy to write in.
3) i think i would do the same way steve did and try to write down what every one saying. I would also try and take notes during thetrial also.
#3 I would have written it in a different way because his way it too confusing. I would have wrote it like how all the other books a formatted.
Post a Comment