
My favorite book last year was The Super Naturalists by Eion Colfer. I liked it because there were a lot of futuristic things such as, advanced weapons, advanced medical equipment, and extreme illegal drag-racing . The plot of this book was that there were parasite creatures that sucked the life from people, but they were invisible to everyone except the super naturalists. The super naturalist were a group of people who went around destroying the parasites in hopes of saving people. While running out on the roof tops getting to their destination they get in trouble a couple times and have to worm their way out.
I would recommend this book to people who like high suspense but a good ending. It is good for boys and girls ages 8-13.
Wednesday, September 5, 2007
My favorite book last year... The Supernaturalist
Posted by
Ben H
at
10:05 AM
Labels:
Class Asignments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
sounds cool
That's a cool book! I think I'll read it later.
P.S. Your script doesnt follow you when you scroll.
Very Good!!!!!!!!!!!!! I liked your word choice and the way you put the picture. I cant wait to read more!
I liked how you put a picture in your review. You also had good words and i might read it this year.
I've read some other book by that author and they're really good.
Post a Comment